Love Extravagantly - Values and Principles 2

Friday, October 27, 2006

This post is number three of an occasional series on values and principles;
read post one
read post two


Love Extravagantly

love

• noun 1 an intense feeling of deep affection.
extravagant
DERIVATIVES - extravagantly adverb

• adjective 1 lacking restraint in spending money or using resources. 2 costing a great deal. 3 exceeding what is reasonable or appropriate


Love Extravagantly
I suppose it is the guiding philosophy of what i try to do. In life and in work, in my family.
I often don't achieve

But I try and aim high

if I did Graffiti This would be what i would write.
An exhortation to myself, my life and other people

Love
but not just love
love extravagantly
beyond what is reasonable and appropriate.
You know what to do.
so do it.

Posted by scottp at 9:56 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment