Practice being Different

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I was sorting out my college notes tonight when I came accross this statement tonight. It was written in large on the back of a piece of paper.

Practice Being Different



I think It might make it onto my values and principles list.

Scott's values and pricnciples list
1 - Don't be bothered by the fears
2 - Love Extravagently
3 - be last, put others first
4 - seek to be fully human
5 - Be open, never live with balance
6 - Practice being different

looks a decent list!

Posted by scottp at 11:59 PM

3 comments:

What does it mean to be fully human?

Can you not be balanced and open? Isn't balance a good thing?

Valley Boy said...
6:16 PM  

dunno.
I never live with balance,
although I like the notion.

I am posting futher on each part soon.

scottp said...
10:39 PM  

Ooh 'Practice Being Different' - that's a good one! How are you anyway Mr Paget? Enjoying your uni course? Hope it's all going well. I was wondering about the pieces you were writing about Tanz, have they been published yet?

Hope you're well, would be nice to hear from you soon! xxx

Jenn W said...
11:53 PM  

Post a Comment