new music

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

recently, I have bought


Peddlin' Dreams by Maria McKee


The Cosmic Game by Thievery Corporation


This Station Is Non-Operational: Anthology by At The Drive In


No By They Might Be Giants


Retrospective: The Best of Suzanne Vega by Suzanne Vega


Lifeblood by Manic Street Preachers


Belleville Rendez-Vous (Soundtrack) by Ben Charest


One Soul Now by Cowboy Junkies


The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill by Lauryn Hill


Driving Rock by Various Artists

I hate the effect a Borders september sale can have on me.


File Under: ,

Posted by scottp at 10:29 PM

3 comments:

Driving rock?

You mean, Rrrrrrrrock! It's not available in the shops.

Featuring classic artists and much, much more!

Call now...

Valley Boy said...
6:17 PM  

ohh have you seen the track listing?

It is class.
pure class.

scottp said...
10:42 PM  

Kiss - Crazy, Crazy Nights
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Rainbow - I Surrender
ZZ Top - Legs
Billy Idol - Hot In the City
Cher - If I COuld Trun Back Time
Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl.

All these classic rock hits and others.

All your favourite artists on one CD.

No really. I have a rule that if the Various CD Cost less than the price of Downloading the good songs from Itunes or similar then it is a bargain and gets bought in this case the good songs were.

Alanah Miles - Black Velvet
Doobie Brothers - Long train Runnin
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
Golden Earring - Radar Love
Mr Mister - Broken Wings (on the original Now thats what I call music with a pig onthe front, album my brother had in double gatefold vinyl)

Also on a side note Jacob is now heavily into Steve Earle's Copperhead Road. I haven't ventured into the later stuff yet.

scottp said...
10:51 PM  

Post a Comment